Single use negative pressure wound therapy system
A portable battery powered single use negative pressure system, suitable for use in closed incision and chronic wound indications.
Disclaimer: This product is launched only in Norway, Finland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Germany. Please visit those markets' local pages for contact with a sales representative.
Featuring proprietary Controlled Fluid Management (CFM) technology, the Avance® Solo single use negative pressure system shares fluid management between an absorptive multi-layered dressing and a 50ml canister, reducing the potential for dressing saturation.
- Sharing fluid management between an absorptive dressing and canister can reduce the frequency of dressing changes
- Avance Solo NPWT system continues to deliver negative pressure to the wound site, even with low to moderate amounts of fluid saturation in the dressing
- If there is a problem we want you to know, Avance Solo features both audible and visual alarms so therapy can be restored in an efficient timely manner
- Avance Solo Border dressings Safetac® adhesive has been proven to minimise trauma to wound site and surrounding skin upon dressing removal
- -125mmHg continuous negative pressure
Mölnlycke related products
Gentle two-sided wound contact layer – minimise pain for your patients
Self-adherent dressing for scar management with Safetac®
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing with proprietary Flex Technology for improved stay-on-ability and conformability
Five-layer self-adherent dressing for chronic and acute wounds
Irrigation solution and gel for cleaning, moistening and rinsing.
Mepilex Border Post-Op
All-in-one post-op dressing with extra flexibility for patient mobility