VIRTUAL EPUAP Focus Meeting, 26 May 2021
This year´s theme is Patient Safety: Prevention and communication and Mölnlycke is one of the gold sponsors. The meeting is organised in cooperation with Danish Healing Society, University of Lüebeck, Hospital Sønderjylland and Municipality of Sønderborg.
As an attendee the focus meeting gives you room for profound discussion about specific topics around the theme of the year. You have plenty of opportunities to connect with colleagues from the field, attend lectures and be able to talk to the industry and learn about the latest innovations.
- Patient safety: prevention and communication
- Quality management and patient safety
- “In safe hands”: The Sonderborg Concept
- From guideline to practice
- Health technologies at the bedside
Event programme and registration:
The virtual platform is available as an App and can be accessed from both laptop/desktop and phone.